- I was a letter carrier (not the USPS kind) my last two years of high school (we spelled out the letters of the school name and marched in front of the band)
- I never played on a sports team as a kid
- I can't stand melon (even watermelon- yuck!)
- I always say that I'm 5'6", but I'm actually a bit shorter than that (but over 5'5")
- I am becoming addicted to Scrabulous on Facebook!
- I don't like hot weather and would be happy to live somewhere it never went over 70 degrees (or below 40)
- I can't watch torture scenes in movies
I am supposed to tag people, but I've seen this everywhere. If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself TAGGED!
OK- that was a pretty boring list- you can read some juicier tidbits about me on some earlier incarnations of this meme here and here. I'm feeling lethargic and think I'll go watch a Lifetime movie or Antiques Roadshow and sleep early (unless I get caught up in Scrabulous!) I should wake up to a winter wonderland tomorrow...