Sunday, June 24, 2007

I've been tagged

This meme feels stranglely like so many other memes, but since I've been tagged, here goes:

Rules
  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Facts
  1. My mother and daughter are left-handed, but as far as I know, nobody else in my family or H's family are.
  2. I have large feet (I wear size 10), even though I'm not tall (about 5'6").
  3. I need to clean out my bedroom closet, because it is full of clothes that I don't wear.
  4. I have one brother, two step-brothers, and a half sister.
  5. These siblings range in age from 22 to 40.
  6. I only drink decaf coffee (I quit caffeine a couple years ago).
  7. H and I have our 8th anniversary coming up next month!
  8. I can't wear high heels.
Random enough? I don't know who has already been tagged, so I'll tag: Seeking Solace, ScienceWoman, Elli, JustMe, Ianqui, Chaser, Eddie, and Twice. If any of you have already been tagged, you haven't done it yet (I checked). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

OK, I did it!

I am left handed and the only one in the family who is!

I tried giving up caffeine, but I just became a very evil person!