- read articles/chapters for conference research
- pick up music from D's piano teacher
- stop by post office to mail job application
- look for that student letter in my office
- have lunch with friend from work
- more work on conference research- look at data? more reading?
- try to ignore dirty house and resist vacuuming until this evening or tomorrow
- pick up D from school bus
ETA: Completed items are in green italics. Do you notice a theme here? I did everything that was NOT work-related! I also made an easy list, because most of things were not really hard or even requiring much effort. #3 is only partly finished because I need to go buy some sheet music tomorrow (one piece was missing). I took the afternoon off and watched Bob Roberts. I also sent off the final revised version of the paper. Tomorrow will have to involve some work on #1/#7, because it is sadly the last day of spring break. I also need to start working on some of the teaching tasks that I've been putting off all week... sigh.