Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A postcard from grading jail... 'wish you were here'

I'm down to 24 term papers left for my 90-student class (hooray!) I'll finish those up tomorrow morning and then get started on the OTHER papers for one of my upper-level courses. After that, I have various labs left to grade and things to total. Since I am nearing the end of my hell-ish grading (the 90-student class), I thought I would share this little gem with you:

“…also deer mice which are a little bit bigger than the deer we have here in xxx…”

I'm not sure what is more is more disturbing: the mice that are larger than deer or the fact that this was the second half of the sentence! (with the 'also' just thrown in- no punctuation or anything!)

I've had enough for today. I think I'll go make popcorn and watch the episode of Medium still sitting in my DVR from last week (and those HD shows hog up lots of disk space!)

No comments: