Saturday, March 04, 2006

Making some progress

Yesterday was somewhat productive. I finished some analysis on the computer (which I will be presenting at the conference next week), attended our grad students' practice presentations, and met with my advisee to help him revise his presentation (which I saw for the first time at the practice session). This morning I started searching for literature related to what I have been working on. I don't need too much for the conference talk, but will need to do some background writing for the paper I want to write later on. I also have a committee meeting on Tuesday and have to review some proposals before then (and send my ratings to the chair of the committee). Oh yeah- I still need to prepare my presentation! It should be a fun weekend/week...

No comments: