Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Conference-ready!

I've been reading some other blogs lately and have decided that mine will be more entertaining to read once I start teaching again! There are so many great things to talk about when you interact with students every day- sometimes funny, sometimes annoying, sometimes just interesting. I have a committee meeting today- the only reason I have to go into campus. It will be a real delight trying to park on a Tuesday afternoon, too. Although, I'm sure some students have started their spring break a week early! I'm SOOO glad I won't be here for Green Beer Day. It's really best to avoid that whole scene. I want to clean house this morning, practice my talk some more (it's a bit short right now- so that's good), clean out the car for the trip, etc. So instead, I am blogging away! Alright- enough procrastinating for now.

No comments: