Thursday, February 25, 2010

In a funk (updated)

I'm going to blame it on PMS, but I have been grumpy this week! Then I didn't sleep well last night, which messed up by morning routine. And I had a bit of a disagreement with a grad student that has left me feeling like a villain. At least tomorrow is Friday and I am planning a group activity in my only class. Too bad I also have a faculty meeting tomorrow. And a lot of grading. But only one more week until spring break! And I've lost almost 10 pounds since the middle of January. That is all. (for now).

Oh yeah- and D hurt her hip at school last week. No crutches, but she is limping and will be starting physical therapy next week (for the THIRD time in 8 months). Ugh.

2 comments:

AliceAcademic said...

Hope things start to look up soon.

Addy N. said...

Thanks! I'm sure things will look MUCH brighter when I'm staring down a week without classes! :)