Sunday, November 30, 2008

32 posts in 30 days

I haven't blogged this much in a LONG time- since April of this year, when I had bad news to blog about. I haven't had any big news this month (other than confirming that I don't have skin cancer) and I have written some posts that don't say a whole lot, but at least I managed to stick to it. It's been great to get back to blogging and I feel like I will be able to maintain my momentum- even if I don't blog daily next month.

I can't say as much about InaDWriMo, which I made 0% progress. I had hoped it would motivate me to get back to that paper I had abandoned, but it didn't happen. I have a lot of things in the works, research-wise so that is good, but I just need to stick to it and follow through. The next few weeks will be filled with grading, so I don't expect to accomplish any extra research then, either, but over winter break, I might have a chance.

On that note, I'm off to do some reading for class by the glow of our Christmas lights on this dreary, cold, rainy Sunday morning.

No comments: