Saturday, November 10, 2007

Working Saturday

At least- that's the plan. I got up pretty early this morning after crashing out at 9:30 last night (I still don't know why I was so tired), so I walked for a pathetic 30 minutes on the treadmill. At least it was something, though. Then I took D for a swim lesson this morning and read an article for next week, while I watched. She is headed for her Saturday afternoon piano extravaganza (her teacher does a theory class & mini-recital every Saturday). Then- she is staying for a lesson afterward because she missed last week for being sick. She'll be gone from 12:30 until about 3:00, so I am hoping to get some work done during that time. H is upstairs writing a lab right now. It actually sounds much more appealing to curl up with a big cup of coffee and watch a movie, so we'll see how my motivation holds up! I'll try to post an update later. And yes- I am aware than my writing bar is totally immobile! I plan to change that in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: