Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What better way to start the day?

...than with a blog post! I really wanted to make my birthday post move down the page, so I am starting today's work-at-home research day with a blog post. (Is that promising for a productive day???)

Yesterday was a very low-key sort of birthday. We went out for lunch, ran a few errands, then came back home to relax. I ate too much birthday cake (which I made myself from this book- very yummy). H & D got me a new camera, so we bought a new SD card and rechargeable batteries yesterday. They always send those ridiculous cards (32 MB? for a 10-megapixel camera??) I had fun experimenting with the zoom yesterday (sorry- the pictures are on my laptop!)

This week is an easy teaching week because I only have tomorrow and Friday and some of those classes are guest lectures! I should really get ahead with organizing things for next week, since I have the time. I also need to get back the paper that was abandoned over the summer. I also need to exercise today and I'm thinking that might win for my first activity of the day. Maybe I'll update later so you can see if I managed to be productive today...

No comments: