Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New shoes!

I've been wanting to post a picture of my new shoes, but I can't find them on the web anywhere. I bought them from the DSW clearance rack, so they are clearly not a new style. I love them! They're much higher heels than I usually wear and my bunion is telling me so (my other foot feels great, though). Here is a picture of D trying them on. It's frightening to me that her feet don't really look all that small for my size 10 shoes!



D started school today. Here she is waiting for the school bus:

Yes, that is corn in the background
(I don't call it Small College Town for nothing!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes--and the waiting-for-the-bus picture is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

D is very cute! and i love the shoes too!

Seeking Solace said...

Very cute! Both the shoes and D!

Anonymous said...

very cute. I might have to get myself over to DSW. LOVE pictures of kids in grown up shoes.

Unknown said...

pics are cute!!!!!!You can find all sizes inNike shoes......