- I found those labs that I lost at the beginning of April. I got new copies from most of the students and just calculated grades without that one for the others. They were sitting out (face-down, but uncovered) in my BEDROOM.
- I need to set some deadlines for this summer or I will squander it like I often do. I would like to finish the project I am currently working on and write a paper, then I have some research money to get started on a fall project (a month's worth of work this summer), and some other partially finished work I could finish up and write a paper
- My mother-in-law arrives Friday from Distant Country, so I will have to be especially careful about budgeting my time. She is staying for more than a month, so I will still be working while she's here- again I need the deadlines.
- I may have a new collaborator in research state! When I went to that last conference, I met several people who knew this person, so I emailed. We have a phone meeting planned for next week!
- My allergies are really bugging me. I am thinking of trying one of the OTC meds, since I don't really need to see my doctor. Any recommendations for allergy meds?
- I still have some cleaning to do before MIL arrives. I am thinking of doing research work in the mornings and save cleaning for afternoon when I am not as productive anyway.
- A list of goals may follow...
Monday, May 21, 2007
Random Bullets: Gotta Get in Gear Edition
This is week #2 of my summer research time. Last week went respectably well, so I want to keep the momentum going. Here are some RBOC: