Thursday, March 01, 2007

Random Bullets of Bummer

  • I gave D $10 to spend at the school book fair today. She came home with a toy and a pen (which are already in the garbage!) and NO BOOKS.
  • H & I made plans to attend a talk on campus this evening. We had to negotiate roadside rivers and torrential rain to get across campus, only to find the lecture completely packed. There were no places left to stand, even! So, we just came home.
  • I have been yelling at D all afternoon for being rude & disrespectful (here and at school). I don't know what punishment will convince her to behave.
  • Still no phone calls from Adopted-Home State. I think I have completely given up hope.
  • I really don't want to stay here.
  • Bummer.
  • I'm fighting another migraine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the bummer-ness.
hope tomorrow is better.

Seeking Solace said...

Sorry to hear about the bummer-ness. Hope the migraine goes away fast!!!!

USJogger said...

If you figure out how to get D not to be rude and disrespectful, bottle it and send it to me. The newest and oldest Little Jogger is going through a phase where her parents are the stupidest and meanest people on the face of the earth, and her teachers aren't much better.