- revise the accepted paper- I've already got feedback from co-authors (very dedicated students!), so I need to address the issues that are beyond their level of knowledge
- submit an application for another job- I'm still holding out hope for dream job, but this place could easily become the *new* dream job
- related to #1, I need to do some additional analysis to present at one of next month's conferences
- totally unrelated to 1, 2, or 3, I need to get some analysis done on some new research for the other April conference- it would be great if it could also become a paper, since I now have NOTHING in review
- toward the end of the week, I will have to start thinking about teaching again- I need to grade some labs and assignments, write an exam, read the next chapter in the text for my 1st-year class, prepare/revise lectures for both classes
work on the paper revisionsthey're not done yet, but I've made some progress. I am still doing some additional analysis to include- this will also be helpful for #3 above call interview #2 and decline the offer (I have to wait until afternoon because they are three hours earlier than we are). I'll be glad when that is donesee post above :(
- work on the job application- I need to take a slightly different angle to promote myself as the specialty they are looking for. I am actually in the right area, but I'm not sure if my record reflects that adequately or not. I didn't get to it yet, but maybe tonight I will work on it.
walk on the treadmill- I missed Saturday because of the blogger meet-up, so I can make up lost exercise this week!DONE! (55 minutes of walking & movie-watching)