Saturday, February 17, 2007

Some Art Saturday (& more SNOW)

I missed last week, since I was on my way home from the interviews. Today, I am posting another photo from my History of Photography book. The photo is everywhere on the web, and I can't remember where I got this copy. What could be better than cats flying through the air- although I feel sorry the one getting wet!

Dali Atomicus
Philippe Halsman, 1948

In other news, it is snowing here yet again: 1-3 inches this time. I don't think I need to tell you that I am REALLY tired of it. I've been back home for one week now and it's snowed about 4 of those days (and it snowed while I was out in adopted-home state, too). It would be nice if I knew that this was my last winter here! I still have at least another week before I could hear something from either place...

No comments: