Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Airport blogging (or UA is a pain in my butt)

Well, since I paid $9.99, I thought I better do some airport blogging! My flight is delayed by an hour because the power went out at SFO today (?) I am irritated with the airline, because I was not able to print my boarding pass earlier today (long before the power outage) and also not able to use the quick check-in at the airport. I had to wait in the LONG line even though I didn't check any bags. It took them 2 seconds to print my boarding pass with no explanation as to why I wasn't able to do it earlier. It's fine, because I have time to kill, but still annoying. Tomorrow I am interviewing all day at the second place, so I hope I get some good sleep tonight! This may be my last post for a few days, because I won't have internet after tomorrow (at grandma's house!) I'll tell you about the other interview when I get home on Saturday...

cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, you're in sfo?! i love sf. (not the airport part.) i hope you get that job, its a nice place!

sorry about the annoying airlines and good luck with the rest..