Thursday, November 30, 2006

My first solo-authored paper!

I'm soooo tired right now, but before I go drink hot chocolate and watch "The Office" (and then go to bed). I just have to share:

The reviews of your manuscript, [paper] are complete. I am pleased to inform you that your paper has been conditionally accepted for publication in [journal].

Hooray! Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, know that it took me WAY longer than it should have to get this paper submitted and now it's been accepted (pending minor revisions). I'm so relieved that I have enough pubs for tenure and that the paper I wrote all by myself passed inspection (as if I didn't write my dissertation or subsequent papers myself, but my diss adviser was co-author on those). Even though I need to make some revisions, I am still very happy (but too tired to really enjoy it).

tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

that is awesome!!

Seeking Solace said...

WooHoo!!!!!!

Chaser said...

excellent!!! Wooot!!! Congratulations!!!

Addy N. said...

Thanks for the cheers, everyone! I still need to make revisions, but those will have to wait until I am released from grading jail in about 2 weeks!