- knowing that some of my current students were BORN the year I graduated from high school (class of '88)
- being called "ma'am" at the grocery store
- realizing that I've been driving a car for 20 years
- having a student guess my age is 25 (this actually happened last week!)
- being one of the youngest faculty members in my department
- being carded when buying alcohol (most recently I was carded ordering a beer at the San Diego airport)
- my adorable 6-year-old daughter (she's very excited about my birthday this year)
photo will disappear later todayGONE- sorry if you missed it!