Saturday, August 05, 2006

And yet another blogthing...

From USJogger...

You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


I'll do a 'real' post in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, here are some random bullets to sum up the last few days...
  • After more than 3 months without a migraine, I had one last Thursday complete with groovy visual effects. I seem to be back in a pattern of fighting one off every day. So far, I'm OK, but what a pain!
  • I submitted grades for my summer class today (hooray!) Only two more weeks until the semester starts :(
  • I'm enjoying our new home office furniture. We're still shredding and organizing, but I actually LIKE coming to work in here for a change. hooray! Maybe I'll post pictures when we're finished putting random papers away.

No comments: