Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Agenda

Since I am taking D to the zoo tomorrow and am not feeling motivated to work right now, I thought I would make a list of all the things I need to do in the next two weeks. We start classes two weeks from today. In that time, I need to:
  1. finish revisions on the co-authored paper, summarize changes, and write up response to reviewers (including RED pen)
  2. finish paper that should have been finished MONTHS ago and submit for review
  3. prepare three syllabi: two repeats & one class that is a repeat, but being revamped for this second go-around
  4. organize my office at school (file away/recycle old papers, etc.)
  5. finish organizing home office (move things to basement, etc. that don't fit here)
Wow- it's only 5 things- not bad. However, items #1 and #2 will be quite a chore. Maybe I should work now, despite the late hour...

btw- I started posting photos to flickr. Follow the link in the sidebar to see some of my pictures. Right now, they are all thrown together, but the tags and descriptions will fill you in.

No comments: