Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day...

...to all of you moms out there! I'm looking forward to spending the day with D & H. I think we're going to Thai food for lunch and then a little shopping. BTW, my mom loved her pajamagram. Her husband also thought the pajamas were nice. I'll have to wait a couple hours to call her (since it's only 6:30AM there!) It's a cold (48°F), dreary day here in Oxford, but that's OK. I'll try to forget about all the work I am behind on for the day and just relax.

I hope everyone has a great day (whether you are a mom or not!)

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I am a dog mom. Does that count?

Addy N. said...

ss: Sure- why not! From what you've said, it sounds to me like owning a dog is a lot like having a small child! I hope it's not so dreary in Lake Effect Snow Central today! It's SOOO gloomy here.