- We made a Trader Joe's run today. I think it might have been a mistake to buy those dark chocolate mint creams. Mmmm...
- We ate lunch at Cheesecake Factory and it was FREE* because they took too long. We never complained or even asked where our food was, but they knew that it was WAY too long. I brought home a piece of cheesecake for later.
- I spent over $100 at LUSH today, but at least I got 15% off (coupon). I am stocked up on bath bombs, bubble bars, soap, toner, and facial moisturizer. I love LUSH.
- We also got a deal on coffee today at Starbucks. We were supposed to get a discount on our drinks because we bought whole bean coffee, but they ALSO undercharged us (& I didn't notice until we got home!)
- I am trying to be more aware of my driving, because my Civic Hybrid is not getting the mileage it should. Sometimes it's because the tires are a little low, but I think I have just been lazy and letting my lead-foot tendencies take over. I've been getting low 30s which is TERRIBLE for my car. Today I got 46.5 MPG on our whole trip (about 80 miles round trip)! Woo hoo!
- It was a nice day out with H and we got home just before the school bus. I'm having a good spring break!
- Tomorrow will be a (leisurely) working day, then Friday we are goofing off again.
*We still tipped our server as if we had paid full price. We only had to pay for the cheesecake, though!