Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I must be procrastinating...

... to be blogging again already. I only have one work-at-home day this week, because I have labs this afternoon, but I do get a morning at home. I have had breakfast, taken D to the bus stop, drank decaf, and finalized an exam for tomorrow afternoon. Now I am trying to figure what I should do with my time this morning. I should really get some teaching prep in this week so that I am not stuck with it next week (spring break). I want next week to be all about research- with a day or couple half days of no work. D is still in school next week (her spring break is the week after Easter), so H and I will have time to work and not feel bad for abandoning D to her own devices. OK- I'm going to see what I can accomplish this morning...

No comments: