Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Bullets of Early Summer

  • It sure doesn't feel like summer outside, but I LOVE it. It's been in the 50s and 60s and people are complaining, but I am just thrilled. I wish the whole summer could be like this. sigh.
  • I took my sister-in-law to IKEA on Sunday to get her some furniture. We bought a bed and spent two hours assembling it. It wasn't that difficult, but there were many steps and a couple tricky things. Here it is! I was so proud:
  • The flowers that I got for Mother's Day were a bit substandard- they were totally wilted in five days! I posted a complaint through the florist website and they sent a replacement bouquet yesterday. It's gorgeous and smell wonderful!

  • D was still home sick yesterday, so I managed to do no work. Today, I have some meetings and hope to get some things done at school, too. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

That is a really cool bed.

Anonymous said...

That bed is awesome!

And I am so with you on the weather thing...50s/60s is my kind of weather. :)

comebacknikki said...

I am totally loving the weather, too! The longer is stays this way, the happier I will be! :)