Friday, May 23, 2008

Maybe luckybuzz and I have something else in common!!!

As seen at Ianqui's & Brazen Hussy's & elsewhere...

And you may not be surprised to know that on MANY occasions, I have rearranged the plates in our cupboard, so that they alternate colors (we have a set of blue and a set of green dinner plates). I also don't like it when the two top plates are the same color, because of using another one before unloading the clean dishes from the dishwasher and.... :P

Your Score: Obsessive-Compulsive


You scored 54 anxiety, 43 awkwardness, and 59 neuroticism!




You worry, you bite your nails, you think perhaps you left the oven on...that makes you neurotic right? Not quite--you're Obsessive-Compulsive! You are a nervous person, with fears, worries, and doubts--and these manifest themselves visibly, perhaps in tics, sayings, or just compulsive organizing. However, though your fears are irrational, they're not social--perhaps you're the life of the party, ensuring that everyone gets exactly two blue and three red candies in their party favor.





Your high anxiety score implies that you are unable to relax, worry about the future often, and probably are plagued by irrational fears and self-doubt.



Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.



Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably organization, repetitive mantras, constant checking, or orderly rituals.





__


See the other results!



Well-Adjusted



The Neat Freak



The Dork



The Geek



Phobic



Obsessive-Compulsive



The Subtle Neurotic



The True Neurotic




Link: The Neurotic Test written by littlelostsnail on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(littlelostsnail)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to think we have plenty in common...but I feel for you if the obsessiveness is part of that! :)

Addy N. said...

Actually- I'm sure we do, LB! Maybe I should have said "something ELSE" in common! I couldn't help but think of you when I saw my result- and I DEFINITELY have some obsessive-compulsive tendencies! So far they haven't required meds, but they are certainly there. Our birthdays are really close, you know- I'm 9/3, but don't know if we're the same year (1970??) Maybe it's all a Virgo connection!