update study guide for freshmen exam & post it revise exam for freshmen classI need to go to my other computer to work on the next two tasks, but a nap might have to happen first...
- finish some analysis for next week's conference
- compile maps, photos for student poster
I have this overall feeling of stress, but I can't tell you specifically what I am stressed about. Well- OK I can think of several things:
- getting things done for next week's conference- even if I can't go (which is another thing bothering me, since I am still up the air on this), my wonderful RA is going to give the talk, so it has to be ready no matter what!
- I am still bleeding- not a lot, but enough to be unsettling and not very reassuring. The doctor said it might continue for 2-4 weeks(!)
- I'm still not allowed to exercise- the only way to relieve stress (other than drinking, which I can't do either!)
- Taking extra hormones is not helping any of the above. I have been having some serious bitchy moments and other times I'm feeling completely depressed. My progesterone levels are up where they should be now, at least.
OK- back to work... I'm also still trying to finish laundry from the weekend. Is it too early for a cookie? Hmmm... Eaten: one snickerdoodle and two Trader Joe's blue cheese-stuffed olives