Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Makin' progress!

It's only Tuesday, but I'm already feeling the week slipping away before I finish all the work I need to. I have been focusing on some tedious work that keeps getting pushed to the back burner, so that I can finally hand off the data to my RAs next week. I haven't started working on the conference presentations yet, but once I have these other tasks out of the way, I think I will feel a LOT better- even if the presentations get put off until classes start up again (I still have almost three weeks until the first conference).  I also took a LONG break for lunch and watched some HGTV (in HD)- something I probably haven't done since last summer. It was fun, but I was riddled with guilt as I sat there on the couch. At the same time, I was feeling like I should allow myself a break since it IS spring "break" this week.

OK- back to it- I have lots to do!

Also: Welcome IHE readers- I noticed the HUGE traffic spike from my quote! Feel free to look around and stay a while...

No comments: