Sunday, December 31, 2006

My life in 2006...

luckybuzz had this quiz on her blog, comparing it to one from a little over a year ago as a nice sum up for the year. This is the first time I've done it, so I don't have anything to compare. Still- here's my current state of mind as we leave 2006 and start 2007.
This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.2
Mind:
6.1
Body:
5.9
Spirit:
8.1
Friends/Family:
7.1
Love:
9.1
Finance:
8.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm glad that I have made so many new blog-friends in 2006!

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Nice scores! Makes you look well-rounded. :)

Addy N. said...

hi luckybuzz! I think "looks" is the key word there! My "body" score would be much lower except that I've gotten back to exercising over the last month! It's also an interesting quiz since it seems largely based on your own perceptions about things. I guess I feel pretty good about my life, so that is reflected in the scores.