Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday POOP blogging...

Yes, the pea fowl returned for a little visit today- this time there were three- two pea hens and one peacock. I don't know if it was our surprise return home or something one of them ate, but they (or he or she) pooped all over our front porch. We drove up the driveway to see them walking around on our front porch. They made a hasty get-away, but left a few deposits on the porch. I've heard of having the sh-- scared out of you- I wonder if that's what happened?!

Other poopy things today:
  • God, do I hate summer. And this has to be the worst summer I've ever seen. Has anyone else ever seen so many heat advisories?
  • I have TONS of grading. Well- as much grading as you can have in a 23-student class. They turned in term papers yesterday (haven't touched them), and the last lab today (which I can't find my ready-made key for).
  • I'm feeling tired- maybe it's the heat, maybe I'm coming down with the cold that D has- either way- I don't feel like grading AT ALL
  • The A/C in my car is gradually weakening... I'm sure it will need a re-charge by next summer.
All in all, it wasn't a terrible day, but I'm just feeling worn out for no apparent reason right now...

1 comment:

Arbitrista said...

I'm just guessing, but perhaps you're too hot? Just an idea.