Monday, June 05, 2006

Wow, are things nuts around here!

We are leaving for the long-awaited Family Vacation tomorrow. This has coincided with a bunch of things, like summer research students arriving in town and needing quick tutorials on everything to keep them busy while we're away. I still haven't finished that stupid paper, either. I may actually bring it with me. My laptop will be with me anyway, so I guess the paper will be, too. I figure I can work a little in the morning, since I will probably wake up early for the first week!

I still have to pack for all of us, do some last-minute laundry, wash D's hair, do some more cleaning, write a note for the cat sitter, and finish up some things for the research students. At least we're not flying early- our flight is in the afternoon, but we don't arrive in the beautiful Pacific Northwest until LATE at night. With the time difference, D is sure to be slap-happy by the time we arrive. She's a great traveler, though- we've dragged her to so many conferences and other trips to visit family and friends and she's really good.

OK- back to organizing and everything.... I'll post from the road if I have time. If not- I'll post some pictures when I get back!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Enjoy!!

App Crit said...

Enjoy your vacation in the beautiful PNW. Good choice.

Cheers

Seeking Solace said...

Have a great trip!!!