Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm not even going to pretend to work today

Between traveling and D being sick last weekend, we are sorrily behind on our weekly (or semi-monthly) errands. We live about 45 minutes from Cincinnati and do a lot of our specialty shopping down that way- Oxford doesn't have much to chose from (Kroger and evil WalMart). The distance makes it better for weekend trips, so we usually go down on Saturday or Sunday to go to places like Costco and Trader Joe's (and Indian buffet!) H is still grading (and grades are due at noon tomorrow), so I will go with D to get a few things today. I did laundry yesterday, so that is out of the way. I've got to make a plan/schedule for this week to make sure I make some really good progress. The articles I got last week are helpful, and I will reorganize my paper accordingly.

OK- I better get ready and get going shopping!

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, Wal-Mart is truly evil!!! But I LOVE Indian buffet. Husband and I go almost once a week!