Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I just can't do it all

In order to get some work done this week, I am denying myself the luxury of exercising. Since I am not getting up early enough to walk before waking up for D for school, I have been walking around 10:00AM after taking her school. By the time I got back, it would be getting close to lunch time and I would end up doing no work the entire morning. If I can start getting up early enough to walk early (6:00), then I can do it, but for now the publications are really more pressing. Or if I can start getting some serious work done early in the morning, I can do the late walks. I really prefer to go early and get it over with, but I am just not on that early schedule right now. We are going on a family vacation after D gets out of school and I start teaching summer school right after we get back. This means that I have to make A LOT of progress in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Addy (I like "Addy," by the way): I have that same problem. This morning, for instance, I can't run because our younger daughter would be home alone. Uggh. Like you, I prefer to get it out of the way in the morning--and to benefit from the endorphin explosion for the rest of the day!