Saturday, May 27, 2006

House to myself for a while...

H went to the office while D is at piano, then they are going for a little walk together. I should be getting some reading done for that paper, but instead I am being quite domestic. I made a batch of cookies (experimenting with whole wheat pastry flour and sucanat), cleaned up the dishes, and I'm also doing laundry. I'm listening to a 90s techno/dance playlist as I finish up in the kitchen. Here's what I've heard so far (it's on shuffle):
  1. 808 State - San Francisco
  2. Orbital - Speed Freak (Moby Remix)
  3. 808 State - 1 in 10
  4. Orbital - Oolaa
  5. Orbital - Halcyon
  6. One Dove - Fallen
  7. 808 State - In Yer Face
H isn't too crazy about this kind of music, so this is a good time to listen. I originally compiled this playlist for my walks, but haven't listened to it in a while. Wow- it's like I'm back in college in the early 90s! OK- I better go get the laundry out of the dryer and get some quick reading done before they get back!

No comments: